Saturday, March 22, 2014





"If I am walking with two other people, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself"

CONFUCIUS

Suppose you do what it says above--and you REALLY want to make a certain change in yourself-----how can you GUARANTEE the change?  Well, you can't guarantee any change but I can tell you how you can GREATLY INCREASE THE PROBABILITIES THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE THE CHANGE.  Do THREE THINGS:  1) Write it down (your plan for change) and 2) tell someone else that you are going to do it and give them a copy of your plan 3)  Ask that person to call you once a week and ask you how you are doing--and they should keep calling you until you tell them not too anymore.

Do those THREE things and the change you desire in yourself will be MUCH MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN.

1 comment:

  1. Meta, plan, seguimiento. This helped me be more productive in the mission, and it's helping me reach my goals now!

    ReplyDelete