Tuesday, December 24, 2013






MY GREATEST CONCERN IS NOT WHETHER YOU HAVE FAILED, BUT WHETHER YOU ARE CONTENT WITH YOUR FAILURE.

A. LINCOLN

I have seen many people in my profession who walk slowly in chains that they have carried far too long..often since their childhood.  They are chained to their past...feeling they cannot escape the effects of it.  DO NOT BE OWNED BY YOUR PAST....INSTEAD LEARN FROM YOUR PAST AND THEN MOVE AHEAD WITH GREATER KNOWLEDGE AND SELF INSIGHT.
Once we reach a certain age of adulthood....not only CAN we drop off the chains..but WE MUST DROP OFF THE CHAINS.  IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY THEN  TO MOVE AHEAD FREE OF THOSE ENTANGLEMENTS.  IF WE DO, WE GROW MORE AND SERVE MORE CAPABLY.  Jim MacArthur

2 comments:

  1. I find I am freeing myself from my chains of my past, and then they keep jumping back on me... ugh. It is often less thick of a chain and easier to break, but sheesh it would be nice to not have to keep dropping them off :D.

    ReplyDelete