Wednesday, December 25, 2013



It is inspiring and a good reminder to me that we give and receive gifts as a remembrance of the gifts given to Christ at his birth (at least that is where the tradition started...it is carried on now by many for their own reasons, of course).   We live in a world where RECEIVING has become so important. Nothing wrong with receiving especially if we do it with GRATITUDE and it inspires us to become GIVERS. No one can be a receiver without a giver.
WE NEED MORE GIVERS.  We need people who really like to give.
I think a great way of giving is to give KINDNESS. Do several acts of kindness in the next few days and then share your experience on Facebook. Not to brag but to inspire more acts of kindness. YOU can kick off an epidemic of kindness giving......egos fade, pride fades...selfishness gets less and selflessness is encouraged............MERRY CHRISTMAS.  Jim MacArthur

3 comments:

  1. Sparky:
    Loved your "Sparky's learning Korner of Dec. 25th

    Thank-you for sharing!

    Bruce Musgrave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Momma! I agree that she is AMAZING! I hope to try to be like her someday. I am in awe of her and am so grateful she is my Momma! Love you forever, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post. Definitely food for thought.

    ReplyDelete