Tuesday, June 10, 2014



"The world is bad and getting worse. Soon it may be that the ONLY refuge will be found in three holy places, and three only: in the Lord's temples, in the stakes of Zion, and in our homes.  Those places are three pillars of he celestial kingdom. In each, the will of the Lord can be manifested to us.  May we go often to the temple and, in the going, strengthen our homes and make them a heaven and a haven on earth..."
Andrew C. Skinner,  TEMPLE WORSHIP 

So, if you have read any of my other posts you may have noticed that I often use the ten scale to help me (us) evaluate where I stand in important areas of my life.  If I give myself a 2 on patience then I am not doing very well in that area of my life. If I give myself an 8 on holding Family Home Evening then I am pretty consistent in doing that important thing.  
How am I doing on maintaining a spiritual atmosphere in MY HOME?  How am I doing on making time to go to the temple to strengthen myself and renew my perspective on how to guide my family?  Ten scale works great on getting some insight into those areas of my life.  Have a nice day. Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment